IQ Freedive App
Purchase Garmin IQ Dive Computer for $14.99.
Includes unlimited updates
After you complete your purchase, we will send you an email with installation instructions to the address you have registered with Paypal. This process is currently manual. Please allow some time for this to happen. We usually respond very quickly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing, downloading, or using the IQ Freedive app, you agree with all the terms and conditions below, and agree to strictly follow all the recommendations set forth.
1. You agree and understand that in no event will DiveIQ or any of its representatives will be held liable for any personal injuries or death or damages to property resulting from the operation of the IQ Freedive app, or for any other damages whether direct, indirect, or consequential, even if DiveIQ has been advised of such actual or potential damages.
2. It is likely that the IQ Freedive app still contains some errors. We put a lot of effort into finding them and tested the software carefully and thoroughly. However, it should always be assumed that some errors still remain undetected. Those errors may cause the app to show incorrect data, reset or even completely shut off during a dive.
3. The user must understand that the IQ Freedive app is viable to sudden failure. The IQ Freedive app, as with any electronic device or software, will fail sooner or later. Electronic devices cannot replace knowledge and proper training. During a dive never rely only on one source of information about current depth, dive time, and decompression information.
4. Unlimited updates are included for a single device model. You will continue to receive unlimited updates even if you replace your device with another unit of the same model. If you upgrade to a newer watch model, you will need to purchase the app again.
5. This app runs on Garmin watches that are not certified for diving by the manufacturer. While practice has shown that they can withstand the water pressures of recreational diving, Garmin does not recommend that you dive with their devices. The barometric sensors on Garmin watches were not designed with diving in mind, therefore DiveIQ cannot guarantee the accuracy of the depth readings. Diving with a Garmin watch may void your warranty if Garmin finds out. No assurances are made by DiveIQ or Garmin that your watch will not fail or flood under pressure. The decision as to whether or not you can dive with your Garmin watch is solely up to you.